Monday, June 23, 2008

pictures




Well, I'm back, check out some pictures. The bottom one is from a computer game called The Battle for Middle Earth II, it's a game I really like. Uh, I don't know what to say (mom's typing whatever I say). Well, I started back doing some school today, just spelling, reading, and math. Then me and my brothers played for like 3 hours with magnets, Lincoln Logs, and castle stuff (altogether). We made forts and had battles, it was fun. Then I had fun watching Ultimate Avengers, my favorite is Captain America. That is all.

4 comments:

Mychael The Sword Master said...

Hey nate(and mom,) I think your blog is not narly at all...ITS AWESOME!!! I would like you to know blogging is not just a mindless way of spending time, I like to think of it as (art.) Well hope this comment is a happy one to you and your vewers. and 1 more thing remeber that name COOLMIKE...peace

Kit said...

hey man! glad to see a new post! i check in daily! i love the fort that you guys built... awesome! keep rockin' the world dude!!!

Maemae said...

Great Blog buddy! I love your pictures keep putting them up - you have a natural eye for catching great pics!!! love you WOOBYSHNOOBY - kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

sharon said...

hi nathan, you're so cool, i can't believe you are 8 now, i always have to look at josiah and remember how old you are... he loves to play the same things you play... castles, legos etc. maybe we can see you soon and play.
sharon (josiah's mom)